Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Naughty Monkey Come To Mama

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Yes, I am sick...but I love getting packages at work. Today office mail dropped off a tres chic pair of ballet flats. Let me start by saying that I am not a big fan of the ballet flat...though cute, they provide no support and I have always been partial to a bit of a heel on a shoe. But in my quest for the perfect ballet flat I stumbled across these pretties which I will sport in all their uniqueness in the upcoming months. If I was going to buy a pair of flats I wanted something with a big of umph, yet nothing over the top and I think I have achieved that with this shoe from Naughty Monkey...FOR CUTE!

If y'all want to bite my style check out endless.com for this shoe. It comes in a variety of colors and is a steal at only $45.95 including free two day shipping. By the way, they run true to size..happy shoe shopping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment