Thursday, March 11, 2010

Summer Sun Kissed Skin....It's Just Around the Corner

Thursday, March 11, 2010
Summer is just around the corner ladies and gents and it's time to get your skin ready for full exposure! I picked up a few items from Farm House Fresh Goods. Farm House Fresh is known for its Fine Body Scrub after making Oprah's Favorite Things list a few years ago. But I need another body scrub like I need a hole in my head so I passed on the scrub and opted to buy a few other treats I am hoping my skin will love.



First up I go the Whoopie! White Velvet Shea Butter Cream. Here is a description of the product: This brand new Shea Butter whip is a jarful of joy! Lightly scented with fond memories of white velvet cream and moist layer cake, it is hard to resist as a start to each morning... or a sweet farewell to each day. Inspired by the famous comfort treats -Whoopie Pies. Farmers would find these handmade creamy cake-like delights in their lunchbox and shout "Whoopie!" We hope this every day cream becomes your every day delight, too... The supple butters and Vitamin E packed Jojoba and Soybean oils calm even the severest of dry skin.

Next on the list is Strawberry Smash - Double Moisturizer. This is what they have to say about the product:This jar of double moisturizer is pure decadent fun! The vintage jelly jar with galvantized lid unlocks playful memories and yummy moisturizer you'll love mushing-up. Live Strawberry Cells have been suspended in a nourishing body gel to bring vitamin-packed softness to skin. Be carefree when scooping - the rich sweet cream fragranced body whip blends with the fruit extracts leaving skin soft, dewy and richly fragrant. Includes aloe leaf juice, strawberry fruit extract, shea butter and all the just-picked fun you can muster-up. Includes printed jute tote for gift-giving delight, declaring "Mushed-up stuff is better for you."

OMG...I lied... I did get the Fine Body Scrub. I need to dial back my ordering if I can't keep my products straight...LMAO

Full reviews will follow as soon as I get a chance to use the products. This stuff smells yummy by the way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment