Wednesday, March 10, 2010

NARS Cosmetics at TJ Maxx

Wednesday, March 10, 2010
I found NARS Cosmetics at TJ Maxx today...GO ME!! They had any eyeshadow palette, a set of 5 lip glosses and a lip gloss duo consisting of Giza and Boogie Nights. I passed on the Giza/Boogie Nights combo because I have it already, but you know I grabbed the eyeshadow palette and the glosses. The palette usually cost 50 bucks and I got it for $30, as for the 5glosses, they run 45 bucks, I got them for $25.



You can also find NARS Cosmetics at Sehpora

And who can leave TJ Maxx without picking up at least one item of clothing. I grabbed this Pucciesque dress. I think it would look great with leggings too. I have to admit there is something jester like about this design...lol but i like the colors. Oh yeah....excuse the mess that is my closet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment