Friday, October 2, 2009

Sweet Jesus These Shoes HURT!

Friday, October 2, 2009

DAMN DAMN DAMN…I HATE wearing shoes that are not comfortable! I bought there cute little flats (at least I think they are cute) to wear this Fall. In less than 24 hours the temperature here has dropped 30 degrees and the wind is howling…so in my opinion Fall is here and I can break out my little ballet slippers with touch of flair. All I can say is that these heffas HURT! They're not to small mind you, it’s just that material around the toe cleavage area is not as soft as it could be. Now my butt is out $100 bucks and I’m gonna have to find some kind of cushion support to put in these bad boys. I refuse to walk around with my dogs barking...NO WAY…you end up with hamma toes…lol

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain! I JUST bought a pair of white Nikes that I have been looking at all summer. Found 'em online on sale, and wore them to work yesterday. Thought I WOULD DIE!! ended up with blisters on the backs of my ankles!

NEVER AGAIN!

Post a Comment