Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Last Night I Cried

Wednesday, October 21, 2009
I'm sitting in the theatre watching previews before my movie starts and up pops the trailer for the film Push or what has now become known asPrecious. I've seen this very same trailer at least a dozen times online and was moved to purchase and read the book Push by Sapphire because of my profound reaction to the trailer, but nothing prepared me for seeing the very trailer I have seen a dozen times on the big screen...large and in living color. When I tell you I cried like a baby....I cried because I know Precious Clareece Jones...I have seen her in the faces of many, and although her story is not my own, in some ways I can relate to Precious. Take a look at the trailer for yourself, maybe you will be moved to read the book or see the movie. Because Life is HARD, Life is SHORT, Life is PAINFUL, Life is RICH, Life is PRECIOUS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment