Thursday, July 23, 2009

Random Thoughts of a Nearly 40 Something Urbanite

Thursday, July 23, 2009
This will be a new feature of my random thoughts based on the crazy and sometimes mundane shit i’ve seen and heard throughout the week. These thoughts will be frank and honest so if you are easily offended you may not want to read this mess. It’s the stuff many us think to ourselves but don’t say out loud except to we know will understand where we are coming from….so lets begin.

Why do I sit around stuffing my face and then complain how fat my ass is.

If you need to make a private phone call at work and you sit in a cube, please go find an unoccupied conference room…the rest of us do NOT want to hear about your vaginal infection.

I love HBO’s True Blood. I need to wiggle on Eric. I would love to get a taste of that thousand year old…oops ;) I can’t help myself, I long to be a fang banger.

OK…if you don’t eat pu**y, you can not expect to get your co*k sucked…I’m just saying.

How many people really cheat on their spouses…cuz I know some sneaky mutha…shut yo mouth!

Don’t marry someone who you know is a cheater…DUH! That ring will not change them…they gonna keep cheatin!

I do NOT like babies. They are to much damn work. Once you are about 2…then we cool, but babies…bah humbug (including my own).

I snatched up some stuff on the cheap on J Crew.com…god I love a sale.

I have natural hair envy.

I want to have dinner at Paula Deans house...just come over and have a funky good time with her and Micheal.

I ran my 3 miles this morning…yeah for me

I ordered a distance watch, so I will know how far I’m running when I’m outside…I hope it works, cuz I hate having to send ish back.

Why do people lie..just lying for no damn reason at all.

Deadbeat parents should NOT have visitation rights. It takes money to raise a child, love too, but love don’t pay the mortgage, buy school clothes, or pay for extra curricular activites. If you ain’t got no cash please step aside, or at least don’t cause any problems. How you gonna be financially irresponsible and then want to make waves…the audacity!

I love me some First Granny. Mrs. Robinson (Mrs. O’s mama) is just too cute for words.

Why do people say they are going to be blog contributors and then when you ask for blog entries can't nobody respond to your damn emails. Y'all heffas know who you are!

I’m just sayin y’all...you know you have been thinking some of the same ish…don’t lie!
~Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment