Friday, January 22, 2010

Drum Roll Please...

Friday, January 22, 2010

Presenting my 2010 race schedule! I'm serious y'all...I am NOT playing games...I am gonna get my run on in 20-10. A girl ain't got time to train for a full marathon, but I can certainly squeeze in a few 1/2 marathons, 10K's and 10 mile races this year. For those of you who don't know, a 1/2 marathon is 13.1 miles.

I WILL be fit and 40!! I'm gonna be honest, running is the only thing that keeps my weight in check so I might as well have fun with it and collect a few new t-shirts along the way for running in these damn races. By the way, after each race I will be celebrating with cocktails...after I have showered and shined of course....LOL So here it is...my official race schedule for the spring/summer.

Get in Gear 10K, 5K, 2K & Half Marathon (I'll be running the 10K)
April 24, 2010

Lake Minnetonka Half Marathon
May 2, 2010

Red, White & Boom! Twin Cities Half Marathon
July 4, 2010

13.1 Minneapolis
August 22, 2010

I"ll be posting my training calendar each month leading up to my first half marathon. Stay tuned for my February training calendar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment