Friday, January 29, 2010

Be More VAIN!!!

Friday, January 29, 2010

I have never considered myself to be a vain person. Of course I like to look nice and apart of looking nice for me is staying in shape, being active and eating well. But damn if I ain’t about to get real VAIN up in this bitch cuz if you don’t care about yourself, no one else will!!

Case in point…I ran into someone I had not seen in like 5 years the other day and when I caught a glimpse of her, the first thought that popped into my mine was “damn!!” I mean she was a funky fried chicken mess!!! Hair, clothes, weight. Just cuz you put on a few pounds doesn’t mean you can’t look fierce, but apparently she had not gotten the memo.

My new mantra…Vanity in moderation is the root to aging gracefully, and trust me I will be taking the maximum does of vanity daily in an effort to keep my ass in check….literally!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment