Monday, October 12, 2009

Random Thoughts of a nearly 40 Something Urbanite

Monday, October 12, 2009
I need to be in Fiji or Bora Bora right now...no kids or husband.

Today is one of those why the hell did I get married days...folks need to check they self.

Republican generally does not equal poor folks...and poor folks need to remember that ish.

If you know you aint got shit, why the hell would you want to bring someone else along for the "I aint got shit" ride?

Lord I can't wait until February...La Juana it's about to be on an popp'in! We got to get our party on at least 1 night before we punk out like some old ladies, sitting around watching movies, drinking wine, and talking smack.

I need to get paid! I will not do 2 different jobs and be paid only for 1. I feel a pay increase coming...my pocketbook is twitching...hee hee

Having children after age 35 sucks donkey balls. These folks who have them at 40 and over are NUTS!

I am NOT ready for winter yet.

If you see me on the phone don't start talking to me...WTF!

I love youtube...some of the folks on there bring me such joy and they don't even know it.

My neighbor is becomig a man...it's interesting to watch her transformation.

I'm gonna have to cut somebody.

0 comments:

Post a Comment