Wednesday, October 7, 2009

L'Oreal HIP Kohl Eyeliners

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How quick can I get my butt back to Target and return this mess?!?!?! Generally I like most things in the L'Oreal HIP collection...I have at least 7 of the HIP Eyeshdaow Duos, but I have finally stumbled across something that does not tickle my fancy...HIP Kohl Eyeliners. Not a fan people!

I picked up 2 of these bad boys at Target at $10 bucks a pop last weekend...one in a plum color and the other in a gold color. I guess this is what I get since I'm not supposed to be buying any kind of product until spring. Anyway, in my opiion all these kohl liners are is crushed eyeshadow in cute little packaging with an applicator that is similar to that found in "pen" eyeliners. This product is nothing special, and I expect special when I pay 10 bucks for a makeup product in Target!

They will both be RETURNED this weekend and I will take my $20 buck and go blow it on something else i don't need...LMAO I will take something back in a heartbeat people...have receipt will RETURN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment