Monday, September 14, 2009

Forever 21...Not Just for the Kids!

Monday, September 14, 2009
Ladies and Gents don't sleep on Forever 21 when it comes to hair accessories and costume jewelry..they have some great deals on cute, trendy items for all ages! Now the clothes may not be appropriate for us 40 something...every once in a while I will find a cute and age appropriate top...I snatched up this one for under 10 bucks, but generally speaking the clothes there are for 20 something set, but that doesn't mean we can't troll the endless table of earrings, bracelets, bangles, rings, hats and hair accessories.
If you have a forever 21 store in your area I suggest you make a trip there for great fall accessories on the cheap, otherwise check them out online and order that way. I do know that in some states there are stand alone Forever21 stores that only sell accessories.
Here's a peak at some of my accessories from Forever21!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment