Sunday, August 9, 2009

Random Thoughts of a Nearly 40 Something Urbanite

Sunday, August 9, 2009
I detest laziness...it bothers me at my very core.

Don't get it twisted, if your laziness does not infringe upon me, I'm cool...but if it does I pray that all the gods give me strength.

Who says there's no dick like new dick...emmm hmmm folks is a mess!

I've decided to venture into the world of nail polish..what an easy and inexpensive way to update a wardrobe.


Please please please don't let me be one of those people on the plane with screaming kids.


I need a bigger house..or maybe everyone needs to move out of this one but me...ROFL


Don't ever say what your kids won't do...that phrase is the kiss of death.


I'm convinced that very few of us human beings actually make what I deem to be "good parents."


If you can't do something right, leave the shit for someone who can do it right and don't get pissed off about it cuz your ass is lazy.


I LOVE me so True Blood..gonna have to order up me a t-shirt of something..lol


Does penis size matter? Be truthful now.


Should a person remain loyal despite their own happiness?


Politics at the work place..how do you "get along?"


I have a damn sore throat and cough...grrrrrrrrrrrrr!


Men cheat to escape the realities of their lives...yes you have 3 kids and a paranoid wife, but a side piece every now and then will allow you to escape that reality for a few hours.

Why does it seem that folks who would make the best parents have the most difficult time conceiving and a looser cat sack can get knocked up in an instant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment