Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm a Sephora Whore

Monday, July 6, 2009

I've been selling my ass for a few years now...Strolling the local malls looking for my next customer. I've tried to quit...get my butt out of the mean corridors of the Mall of America... but Mistress Sephora is serious about her hoes making her money...and lets just say that Sephora's pimp hand is strong when it comes to me. I'm hooked...I can't shake the lifestyle.
The rush I get every time I fall to my knees in worship of some great product...it brings chills to my spine even now. And did I mention Mistress Sephora will give you up to 3 generous samples of any product in the store without even purchasing anything! What kind of pimp lets you sample her hoes for free!?! Sephora is one bad bitch y'all, and I'm in deep...

Stay tuned for more of the Sephora Chronicles and the products that keep me giving all my money to my pimp...Mistress Sephora.
~Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment