Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Mama!!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

We’ve been MIA at the Flirty 40’s for a bit…sorry, but life and the fleeting days of summer and cocktails beckon us all!! One of the lovely things about being fabulous and 40 is that if you are lucky, hopefully you have made a few bucks and the financial stresses you may have felt in your 20’s and 30’s have subsided or at least eased up a bit. I was lucky enough to take my mother on the trip of her choice for her 60th birthday thanks to the few bucks I’ve made as a direct result of the serious bucks my mama dropped on my education. I told her she could pick any location in the contiguous United States (I ain’t ball’ in like Jay Z). My mother’s choice was Savannah and that is exactly where we went! So cheers to being Fabulous and 40 and having a hard working mom whose sacrifices allowed you to make a few bucks so that you could treat her on her 60th B-day! Happy Birthday mama!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment