Sunday, November 1, 2009

Walmart

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Let me start by saying that I am a very frugal shopper. There are certain areas where I may spend more on somethings than others, but on the flip side there are other areas where getting things on the cheap is my primary concern. One of the areas where I am frugal is "trendy" clothing. I refuse to pay hefty prices for clothing that will be out of season next year. For the most part I stay away for really trendy stuff, but I do like to pick up a few pieces here and there. With all that being said....run to your nearest Walmart and hit up the Miley Cyrus & Max Azria collection..you heard me right folks...I said Miley Cyrus. Now most of this stuff is for the kids but she has a few pieces for the grown and sexy ;)

First of all I love Walmart...I rarely go to Target...Walmart is my spot for basic household essentials. I actually buy a lot of my kids clothes there too...they are both at ages where they grow out of things quickly so there is no way in hell I am going to be dropping big bugs for clothes that they will grow out of in a few months.
Anyway, I bought these 3 blouses none of which cost over $14!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment